Monday, April 22, 2013

Kate Moss' Perfect Garden Wedding


When I was planning my own wedding, I found Kate Moss' wedding as one of my top inspirations. It looks simple but well-planned. When I saw photos of her wedding, I realized I wanted to have my wedding where there is a lot of greens. I initially wanted a beach wedding, but a location wedding was not feasible so a garden wedding was as far as I could get to a nature-inspired wedding.

Well, I ended up having a semi-boheme wedding, but Kate Moss' wedding inspired most of it! Hope these inspires you too! Photos from Vogue.com.



Kate Moss' lovely wedding dress

The entourage

Back view of her wedding dress

Wedding venue
Kate arrives at the venue, vintage car

Entourage dresses / outfits

Simple yet classy table setup

The reception venue

Lovely placeholder

Wedding Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment