Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sexy Wedding Dresses by Maggie Sottero

These dresses are just so lovely that I wish saw them when I was getting married! I would've worn one of these, or worn something inspired by these designs. They are creations of an award-winning designer label Maggie Sottero. Hop on to their website to check more of the designs, but here are my top picks.

Avery
A stunning high-low hemline for the fashion forward bride ready to transition from ceremony to celebration. The strapless wedding dress features a sweetheart neckline, ruched bodice, and romantic pick-up skirt. Well, this kind of looks like the dress I wore on my wedding day.


Juliette
This wedding dress has a modern ball gown look, with folds of organza artfully draped. It also has a detachable ribbon belt, sweetheart neckline and corset closure.


Samantha
I must say this is my favorite among this collection! It features an A-line skirt with a high slit that falls dreamily from a long fitted bodice with illusion sweetheart neckline. I also love the grosgrain ribbon belt featuring a Swarovski crystal brooch.


Sonora
Quite the sexiest of them all, this dress boasts dazzling crystals traverse an illusion back in this eye catching gown of Paris Chiffon. I love the sweetheart neckline too!


Toni
This sheath wedding dress features Swarovski crystals and sexy plunging V-neckline. The train is so dainty and light too--which may make this perfect for a beach wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment